Tuesday, June 17, 2008

the "Mile" in Milestones

its been a long time since i wrote anything here. Though i had words flooding in my head i was afraid of the impact of what i would eventually write. And thats when things get complicated. in my past blogs i wrote everything drunk. No conscience. no afterthoughts. no holds barred. my soul revealed for everyone to mock. and i didnt care. Now everything is different. i am totally concious of what i write thats why i have to be wary of the words i use and what would be the reaction of the would be reader. the very few of them. Which kinda defeats the purpose of blogging. its not enjoyable anymore. in fact its even stressfull. I have been condemned of the blogs i've made more than a year ago. some even two years passed. those are the stuffs that has taken me aback and made me reconsider of how willing i am to jot down my thoughts for the public viewing.

Almost a month has passed since baNGz and I celebrated our very first Anniversary. 1 year yet it seemed just like yesterday. Were still as inseparable as ever. Spending almost everyday together yet we cant seem to get enough of each other. she misses me and i definitely miss her the moment she goes inside that KMK bus. The cooking trial and error. her scary taxi adventures. my unfortunate taxi accidents. a total of 3 phones have been lost(2 mine.1 hers). surveyed the corners of SM and Ayala. the foodtrip escapades starting from UP to cebudoc to UC to the more expensive ones. the failed exercise-sports-diet attempts. Ukay² sessions. Dunkin Donut Sessions.

We've surely been through a lot. its only one year yet it seemed like an eternity. yet it feels like we just started yesterday. Despite this feat. just when i thought that everythings gonna be easy we started to quarrel about petty things. things that i never thought would be a hindrance to our relationship. from my friends to my past doings to the catch 22 questions and situations. all have placed a strain in our relationship. What surprised me was that i never saw them coming (well isnt that redundant?)
Thats when i realized that we still have a long way to go. Maybe i've lit up. i relaxed and taken for granted those little things. i've always thought that our biggest problems would occur once we follow that inevitable path. me going abroad. her going abroad. only it would be 2 different countries. Isnt that the bigger picture her. situations like that make or break relationships as i knew it. but never i realized that a friendster message, delayed schedule or a movie date with your gang could have the same effect.

Just shows how little i know about the opposite sex and my so called experience isnt worth anything..

But one things for sure though. im not gonna give up on this. never!
Even if i have to swallow my huge pride a thousand times more that wont shake me.
and if you ask why, read the address bar...
cz LOVE KO SI BANGZ

1 comment:

Kai said...

thank you TL..
im trying as well to reciprocate all the compromises you've done for me..
dont worry,il always be around, whether you like it or not, bleh,=p..